Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rhino Herders Wanted

November dreaming

20120927 typecast

Hey look! I'm already practicing my crummy spelling and grammar! Avert your eyes and:
  1. Go register at the NaNoWriMo site
  2. Check out the 2011 Brigade Topic (until the forum wipe)
  3. Sure, I'll be your buddy

Typed (with an assist) on an italic-face Olympia SM3

Nano Rhino


Ken Coghlan said...

Getting close! When do they generally wipe the forum clean?

I'm quite excited for this!

Michael Clemens said...

The forum wipe is usually around early October; they usually announce it on the web site first, then things are funky for a day or two, and then the site is "normal" for a new year.

notagain said...

I think you are my buddy from last year! Also, if anyone in the Puget Sound area needs a typewriter I will lend or give them one.

Jason said...

I did this last year and it was a blast. I definitely recommend the typewriter brigade. This year though, graduate studies are making time a premium that nano can't afford. Good luck everybody!

deek said...

I'll be out there again, but this year's nano is a little different for me. It's part of a collaborative story my writing group and I have been working on all year. I just need to set down and infuse another 50K words into the mix.

wordrebel said...

Oh ok. You've talked me into it. I guess I have no choice. My resistance has become weakened by your amazing persuasive abilities. ;u)

Cameron said...

No-yes-no-yes-no-yes-no.... YES!!

I'm doin' it.

My Rhino, generously provided by a certain member of the Typosphere who shall remain nameless but his blog is called "clickthing" so that pretty much gives it away, started crawling on my Royal O last night. The Rhino, that is.

The beasts are getting restless. Ignore their trumpeting call at your own risk!