Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Your Arsenal

For Twitterites, there's a #DailyArsenal hashtag and a corresponding flickr group, highlighting what's in your writing/creating space for the day. Although it's not limited to NaNoWriMo, you can still use it as a way to do a little shameless self-promotion. I arranged my afternoon-writing setup and took a quick photo before heading down to the building lobby to type.

At the risk of sounding like a hokey credit card commercial, what's in your arsenal?
NaNoWriMo Day 3

4 comments:

Alexander Kramer said...

Hooray for pretty Skywriters! And awesome arsenals.

Elizabeth H. said...

And here I thought I was being semi-original when I referred to my NaNoWriMo tools as my "arsenal." Silly me.

I can see I need to add additional firepower in the form of chocolately goodness. Luckily, I happen to be well-stocked.

J.A. said...

That Hershey bar looks suspiciously similar to the remainders from our Halloween giveaway stash. You absconding with the kiddles' treats? ;-)

mpclemens said...

@LFP: you should get that added to the pool. I still admire hand-writers.

#Ledeaux: those are leftovers brought into the office. I would never steal from my children. While they were awake.